- To provide a forum for the exchange of information on IMT-Advanced between the ITU-R and industry and among industry
- To assist in the common understanding of the process for IMT-Advanced standardization including technical requirements and evaluation guidelines. In particular, it would enable those not directly involved in WP 5D work to better understand the draft new Reports ITU-R M.[IMT.TECH], [IMT.EVAL] and [IMT.REST] the process better.
- To invite the developers of IMT-Advanced radio interface technologies to present their views of the possible candidate RITs/SRITs
- To facilitate an early opportunity for consensus building among the possible candidate IMT-Advanced RIT/SRITs
- To enable developing country aspects of IMT-Advanced to be further identified
The workshop will take place from 09:20 - 17:00 on 7 October 2008 at:
5th floor Grand Ballroom
JW Marriott Hotel, Seoul 19-3 Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu
137-040 South Korea
Tel.: 82 2 6282 6262
Fax: 82 2 6282 6263
Registration for the Workshop will be available from 8:30 am on 7 October 2008 outside the 5th floor Grand Ballroom. Pre-registration for the Workshop is not required.
Programme - click here
List of participants - click here
Those interested in making a presentation at the Workshop are invited to contact the coordinator of the relevant session, as indicated below:
Speakers included in the Workshop programme are kindly requested to provide an electronic file of their presentation and a brief biography to the relevant session coordinator at the earliest opportunity. All presentations must be submitted by 30 September 2008.